Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Are you there?

Are you slipping away, while I'm flipping
on my bed, almost dead, eyes blood red...
wounded, am I in pain, again, turning insane,
My heart says bear it, coz I fear it...
Are you there, somewhere? Clear it...

Are you moving away, while I'm choking
my way through,trying to subdue, phew!
my thoughts, caught in a fierce battle,
my mind rattles, I try to settle, alas! I turn into metal...
Are you listening? feeling? I need a healing..

 What's on your mind, I try to find but
I'm blind, I want to live, believe, I want me
to be relieved, of darkened skies, and lies..
My sorrow hasn't seen the morrow, a lil qestioning
Are you leaving? Why am I grieving...? 



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

superb as always!

great utilization of ur already superb vocabulary....nd never once do the words leave sight of emotions...keep writing!tc